List of Foreign Delegation to DPRK (Dec.8 -- Apr. 17)
* Swiss economic delegation headed by Imboden Nicolas, representative of the ministry of economy.
* Egyptian government cultural delegation led by Nagla Mahamad Hussainy Rakha.
* A delegation of the European Commission led by Percy Westerlund, director for relations with East Asian countries of the directorate-general external relations.
* A delegation of the National Democratic Party of Mongolia headed by its chairman Ts. Elbegdori.
* A delegation of the Iranian Foreign Ministry led by Vice Minister Mohsen Aminzadeh.
Feb. 11 - 13
* A delegation of the International Institute of the Juche Idea, headed by its director Inoue Shuhachi.
* General Secretary Rod Eley of the Communist Party of Ireland (Marxist-Leninist).
* A delegation of the Unified Communist Party of Italy headed by General Secretary Osvaldo Pesce.
* Hong Sun Hout, deputy secretary general of the Funcinpec Party of Cambodia.
* Eduardo Fernandez, international secretary of the October 8 Revolutionary Movement of Brazil.
* A delegation of the Bangladesh People's League led by President Garib Newaz.
* Amusa Stefan, first vice-chairman of the Socialist Party of Romania who is its representative.
* A delegation of the Party for Peace and Unity of Russia led by chairperson Sazhi Umalatova.
* Chairman of the People's Front of Workers, Peasants and Students of Peru Genaro Ledesma Izquieta.
* A delegation of the Arab Socialist Baath Party of Syria headed by Ahmad Kabalan, member of the Regional Leadership and director of the Peasants Department of the Party.
* The Jilin City friendly delegation of China headed by Tian Xueren, secretary of the Jilin City Committee of the Communist Party of China.
A delegation of the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan, headed by Nakayama Masaaki, member of the House of Representatives.
* A delegation of the International Atomic Energy Agency to participate in the 12th round of negotiations for the implementation of the DPRK-U.S. agreed framework.
A delegation of the commission for the external affairs of the central committee of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party led by its vice-chairman Khampheth Phengmeuang.
A delegation of the foreign ministry of the Russian Federation led by vice-minister Grigory Karasin.Mar. 30
* Newly-appointed Cuban Ambassador E. P. to Korea Jose Manuel Inclan Embade at the Mansudae Assembly Hall.
*A Chinese government cultural delegation led by vice-Minister of Culture Ai Qingchun
*Indonesian cultural delegation headed by Marzuki Usman, Minister of Tourism, Art and Culture
* Omar El Boar, vice-Minister of Culture, cultural representative of Egypt
*Cambodian government cultural delegation headed by Sisowath Sirivuth Panara, secretary of State of the Ministry of Culture and Art
*Cuban ambassador to Korea Jose Manuel Inclan Embade
* Alberto Moreno, general secretary of the Communist Party of Peru (Red Motherland)
*A delegation of the China association for international friendly contact led by vice-president Wang Junfu
*Ogami Kenichi, secretary general of the International Institute of the Juche Idea
*Lyudmil Kostatinov a member of the central committee of the Communist Party of Bulgaria
Copyright © 1999 The People's Korea. All rights reserved.